Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 12, 2004

For my students

I know my students don't care as much about polutics as they should. Perhaps, though, they just need to have it explained to them in today's "hip" slang. So I ran my blog through the Shizzolator:
"The most important thing is fo' us find Osama bin Laden. It is izzle number one priority 'n we will not rest until we find tha dude's ass." (G.W. Big Baby Bush, 9/13/01)
"I don't know where bin Laden is n' shit. I has no idea 'n really don't care, know what I'm sayin'? It's not that important n' shit. It's not izzle priority, know what I'm sayin'?" (G.W. Big Baby Bush, 3/13/02)
This should make Bush's blatant disregard for this country's safety transparently clear. More locally, there is news on TABOR:
This is still some danger of Gard 'n Panzer getting a tax freeze bill through da legislature again this year, but at least some muthas are starting take da hint 'bout TABOR n' shit.
And don't forget the big news story and analysis from this week:
But since Reagan, since da Gipper there proved that yo' ass can be extraordinarily electable 'n da public can even be forgiving if yo' ass are driven by pure ideology--as long as yo' ass put an optimistic face on that shiznit, anyway--da presidency has tended toward da ideological extreme n' shit.
i could do this all night . . .

No comments: