Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 22, 2004

Blah-gging

Sorry for the pause in posting. I don't know what I got, but it ain't it. I just don't have the drive to say anything. At all (if you can believe that).

Click around the links on the right; they're all good. I expect to go to the Democratic Meetup Wednesday; maybe I'll have some oomph then.

And bide your time with a silly quiz:




You're Les Miserables!

by Victor Hugo

One of the best known people in your community, you have become something of a phenomenon. People have sung about you, danced in your honor, created allmanner of art in your name. And yet your story is one of failure and despair, with a few brief exceptions. A hopeless romantic, you'll never stop hoping that more good will comefrom your failings than is ever possible. Beware detectives and prison guards bearingvendettas.


Take the Book Quiz at the Blue Pyramid.


(Via blogAmY, who left me out of her crossword, again.)

No comments: