Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Old

by folkbum

We went to a concert tonight, the poster-boy for "whisper rock," Joshua Radin. We were probably the oldest people in the crowd who were not there chaperoning their children. Between sets, the vast swath of the audience was uplit from the all the texting.

My wife was knitting; I was doing a crossword puzzle.

What I get least, though, was all the flash photography. During the show. Before the show. Between sets. What's the caption going to be on your MySpace page? "This is just after he left the stage!" "This is the old guy doing a crossword puzzle that I just blinded with my flash!"

At least the music wasn't too loud. Being "whisper rock" and all.

No comments: