Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 11, 2008

Sometimes life smacks you in the behind ...

by folkbum

... and sometimes it's me in my Scion. No one was hurt, the other guy was able to drive away, and my airbags didn't even go off. And it was nowhere near Pete's near-apocalyptic experience; I was not very far away from that spot on the same interstate, but I didn't make the paper.

On the other hand, my car is not drivable, so I will be without it for a while. On the upside, my loaner is finally allowing me to assuage some of my long-standing Prius envy.

Anyway, thanks to the Milwaukee County Sheriff's department for their expeditious response, even if I did get a ticket (grumble, gruble). And everyone who passed us and didn't slow down or get over for the emergency vehicles deserves to rot in hell.

No comments: