Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 04, 2008

Magic Show At The U.S. Cellular Arena

By 3rd Way

While searching youtube for a Milwaukee related video I stumbled across this video. It was something I had to share. I knew meetings like this fill auditoriums in the bible belt, but I didn’t know a guy like this could fill up an auditorium in downtown Milwaukee. The video gets really good at about the five minute mark. By the end he makes a portion of the U.S. Cellular Arena look like Jonestown.

At first I was not sure if it would be appropriate to post this. Then I thought of Madeline Neumann and it became a no-brainer. Madeline died because her parents were defrauded by the likes of this guy.

Paddy-Mac seems a little unsure whether or not Madeline’s parents broke the law. I have yet to hear an argument that convincingly makes the case that they did not, even though some have tried (within the comments). Parents like the Neumanns present a clear danger to their children’s well being and should be punished by the full extent of the law when their child is harmed by their beliefs.

After charging the Neumanns the authorities should look into the "healers" that were advising them and consider fraud charges.



No comments: