Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 27, 2006

Friday Random Questions

  1. The perennial, What liberal media?
  2. If the state really does re-bid the travel contract, and the bids come in higher than what Adelman had bid to win the contract (after a state employee fudged the numbers to force another round of lower bidding), will Republicans complain that the state is spending too much on travel? Badger Blues and Playground Politics have the best writing on this issue.
  3. On most Blogger blogs, clicking the name of the blog in the header will return you to the home page of that blog. That doesn't happen with mine; I know there's probably a line or two of code I should slip into my template, but I can't figure out how to do it without turning it blue. Anyone know the magic words?
  4. If I were going to put a face on the media establishment in this town, it would be Charlie Sykes's face. At what point will they stop calling him "alternative" media?
  5. I am not sure Sheldon Wasserman's idea is practical, but it may be worth considering, just so I can say I live in Milwoshawaukawashozacine County.
  6. How big of an idiot is John Stossel? Okay, I've actually found a couple of good answers to that question already, and the consensus seems to be, "bigger than his mustache."
  7. Is John Kerry really the best person to lead the filibuster on Alito, with Ted Kennedy singing harmony? I agree that Alito is wrong for the bench (it's the separation of powers, people!), but couldn't we get a moderate from the South or West to lead this one, like Blanche Lincoln or Ron Wyden?
  8. Finally: Should I or shouldn't I? I can't be more specific than that right now, but I'd appreciate your opinion.

No comments: