Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 04, 2005

I'm sad

[Update: Never mind. Apparently "The Daily Show" got it in time. Sarah and I TiVo TDS and watch it the next day--it's on past our bedtimes, don'tch know--so I'll see it tomorrow.]

By now, you've probably heard that Bob (Douchebag of Liberty!) Novak had a meltdown tonight on CNN (there's video at that link), swearing and storming off. (And if you haven't heard by now, you need to read more blogs than just mine.) Seems CNN has finally suspended him for this--apparently, publishing the name of a covert CIA operative isn't a suspendable offense at CNN.

I'm not sad that Novak is suspended; rather, I'm sad that all this went down after Jon Stewart's 6 p.m. taping of "The Daily Show," and there won't be another one until Monday. I can't wait that long for Jon's take . . . I can't even guess what he'll do. But it will be good.

No comments: