Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

The Big Fall Tour

Which is really only a tour if you can ignore the fact that it's just one show so far . . .

Friday, October 7, I'll be playing an 8:00 p.m. show at the Coffee House, part of a food pantry benefit. Brett Kimnetz, who organizes the benefits, likes to do "themes," and the theme for the October benefit is Pink Floyd. I'll be sharing the stage with Don Schiewer, of the Remedies, Gary Kitchen, and Fred and Ethel.

My set, as of right now, will be the following (keep in mind, this is solo acoustic guitar with my moderately irritating, nasally singing voice):
  • "Fearless"
  • "Wot's . . . Uh, the Deal"
  • "If"
  • "Coming Back to Life"
  • "Learning to Fly"
  • "Point Me at the Sky"
As you can see, I'm leaving all the popular songs to the rest of the performers. Yes, you can rest assured that "Wish You Were Here" and "Comfortably Numb" will be played at some point.

So, mark your calendars! With any luck, I'll add a couple shows here and there, so keep an eye on the sidebar, too.

No comments: