Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 19, 2009

Brushes with Greatness

by folkbum

Spotted walking down Wisconsin Avenue on the Marquette campus today: Dan Laabs from "Hometime." I resisted the urge to shout "Hometime! Hometime!" across the street at him. He seems to have a kid thinking about or planning to attend MU. Either that, or all that construction on campus is getting so bad they have to call in the TV professionals.

Also: Learned recently that through my association with The Nields (I ate dinner with them at Arby's when I was 20 and could convince myself that that was cool) that not only am I a mere one degree away from Kevin Bacon, I am also apparently just two degrees away from President Bartlett.

No comments: