Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 10, 2006

Shorter Glenn Grothman

"If everyone collecting signatures gets 'em to me at the office by 5:00, then I'm in."

Steven Walters:
Grothman said he won't make a final decision on whether to run against U.S. Herb Kohl (D-Wis.) until "maybe tomorrow, around noon."

"I circulated papers, but it doesn't necessary mean anything," Grothman said Monday afternoon. "I have to circulate papers." [. . .]

Grothman said he truly is torn, because for every adviser urging him to run there is another one telling him he would be crazy to do so. Both sides are "pretty persuasive," he added.
When I got the news that Grothman was running--Saturday evening--my source told me that his family, one of whom was trying to get her (my source) to sign nomination papers, was sure he was running. There's no suspense, except in whether the signatures get there on time.

No comments: