Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 25, 2003

Now I Have Made the Big Leagues

A week or so ago, I became the subject of a thread on Democratic Underground. But today, something beyond my wildest dreams: I got a mention on the Daily Kos front page!

I decided to take folkbum's suggestion and turn this Cattle Call into a drinking game (hey, it is Friday, after all!):

Has anyone else thought about making this comment thread into a drinking game? Take drink when someone posts that
  • Lieberman's a Republican
  • Dean is unelectable
  • Kos is just Deanist propaganda
  • Kos should include Clark in the rankings
  • Gephardt has no eyebrows
  • it's too late for Clark to enter
  • it's not too late for Clark to enter
  • Kos ignored the fact that Edwards had a good week (DavidNYC's addition to the list)
I would add
X is unelectable
since that argument is now used by the backers of just about every candidate out there (except for Kucinich fans, who just want to enjoy their guy until it's time to back the Democratic nominee).



The big irony, of course, is that I don't even drink!

That's a little much for your humble folkbum to handle. It almost makes up for the "Service Engine Soon" light coming on in my Saturn. Sigh.

No comments: