Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 03, 2003

My Iowan Letter

Hey, Milwaukee Deanistas--

Post your letters to the comments, below. Heck, even if you're not from Milwaukee, you can post your letters, too, before they are too far gone from memory.
July 2, 2003

Dear Iowan,

Greetings from behind the Cheddar Curtain!

I'm so excited to be a part of this campaign to let Iowans know about Howard Dean and why I support him for the Democratic nomination for president.

As the governor of Vermont, Dean gained a great deal of executive experience--something which most other Democrats in the race lack.

Plus, Dean takes a string stand both against G.W. Bush and for his positions on issues such as health care for all and protecting a woman's right to choose.

But for me, those things are just bonuses, because what really attracts me to Dean is his message that I can make a real difference.

And it's true--I feel that I am making a difference and, more importantly, that the campaign supports my efforts. The machines that seem to run the campaigns of other candidates are cold, distant, and out of touch with energetic people like me who want to go to work now to oust Bush. Dean's campaign, on the other hand, has welcomed my grass roots support and given me opportunities like this one--the chance to contact you about Dean--to channel my energies into.

That's why I support Howard Dean.

I apologize for my handwriting--I'm really more of an email kind of guy. If you'd like to contact me, email me, visit my website, or call me. Also, you can call Dean's Iowa HQ at (515) 243 5433, or visit http://deanforamerica.com.

Thanks--
Folkbum, Coordinator
Milwaukee for Dean

No comments: