Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Impatience

by folkbum

When I clicked the "unsubscribe" link in the emails I get from Cascio Interstate Music the second time, and even the third time, I was willing to be patient and give their automated system time to filter me out.

After many more weeks of emails and unsub requests, I followed the directions ("If you are having problems with the automatic unsubscribe function, please email a request to ...") and asked politely to be removed. This was followed by an apologetic email from someone who said their unsubscribe function was never working right and that I was now manually removed from the list.

You see where this is going, right? A couple of days later, ding! and another Cascio Interstate Music email appears in my box. This was, you know, months ago.

I've tried the unsubscribe link. I've tried emailing the address given. I've tried using my email client's "bounce" feature.

I am now reduced to public shaming. I hate doing this. But here it is:


You are a Bad Company, Cascio! Very, very Bad!

No comments: