Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Outrage Not Worth My Time

By Keith R. Schmitz

For some reason I am on the list (but might not be after right now) complied by Americans for Selective Prosperity (ASP), so I get their email. For my amusement I guess.

So in the latest email the modern day Paul Revere for the Tories, Mark Block, is urging me to head to Madison to join their soiree of selective outrage for what? A tax increase of $91.

Wow. The horror! We're being raped!

So let's see.

I take off a whole day from about $650 in billable hours and pay about $30 in gas.

These guys are always urging us to run government like a business. So I just did when it comes to politics.

No comments: