Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Cancer Continues to Suck

by folkbum

Most of the Cheddarsphere already knows by now, but I've had a long couple of days and no chance to write this yet:

Long-time Wisconsin blogger Triticale, whom I have met a few times, should be is getting worse:
I talked with Triticale's wife last night during Drinking Right. She phoned to tell us that although chemotherapy had helped the Leukemia, they discovered that he had significant cancer in the brain today, and that he only had a few days left. I offered her the prayers of the entire group to Tom and his entire family, and I ask my readers to do the same. A more gentle, thoughtful man, is hard to find.
Keep Tom and his family in your thoughts.

No comments: