Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 09, 2007

Friday Random Ten

by folkbum

The Maybe it's Love Edition

1. "He Never Mentioned Love" Kirsty MacColl from Electric Landlady
2. "Crazy Love" Erica Wheeler from Almost Like Tonight
3. "I Know What Kind of Love This Is" The Nields from Gotta Get Over Greta
4. "What We Talk About (When We Talk About Love)" Jon Svetkey from YeahYeahYeah
5. "I Wanna be Loved" Elvis Costello from The Very Best Of
6. "Annie's Lover" Dave Carter and Tracy Grammer from When I Go
7. "My Love Has Gone" Josh Rouse from Nashville
8. "When Jimmy Falls in Love" Vance Gilbert from Edgewise
9. "Love Takes the Best of You" Catie Curtis from My Shirt Looks Good on You
10. "Blind Love" Tom Waits from Rain Dogs

No comments: