Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Sensenbrenner Watch: Volunteers Needed

When I helped put together Sensenbrenner Watch a little over a year ago, I did so with the hope that a group of other regular volunteers for Democrat Bryan Kennedy would keep the place humming. I'm busy neglecting my own blog most of the time, and I don't actually live in the district.

Over the past twelve months, I've invited a handful of other people to try to keep the place up. Sadly, S-Watch has pretty much languished, with no new posts since November.

We've got an election coming up, people, and we need some help keeping F. Jim's antics in front of the voters.

So here's the deal: Email me if you're a Democrat/ liberal/ anti-Sensenbrenner activist in the 5th CD who wants to keep S-Watch regularly updated, and, if you are willing to make a commitment to use the blog only for good (never for evil), I will turn over a key to you.

The important thing is to get the net- and grass-roots energized and organized for November. In this off-year election, it's all going to be about turnout, and the more sources we have telling people the importance of beating Sensenbrenner, the better.

(Note: S-Watch is blog*spot hosted, but sensenbrennerwatch.com will redirect you.)

No comments: