Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 21, 2005

Friday Random Ten

The It's a good thing I have tickets to see Dar Williams next weekend since the iTunes really, really wants me to go, apparently Edition

1. "Alleluia" Dar Williams from The Honesty Room
2. "Shape I'm In" The Band from The Last Waltz
3. "For the Story" Darryl Purpose from Travelers' Code
4. "It's a War in There" Dar Williams from Mortal City
5. "Sylvia Plath" Ryan Adams from Gold
6. When I'm Up" Great Big Sea from Road Rage (Live)
7. "In a Hurry" Christian McBride from Gettin' to It
8. "Paint Box" Pink Floyd from Early Singles
9. "Spring Street" Dar Williams from The Green World
10. "My Buffalo Girl" Bill Frisell from Good Dog, Happy Man

No comments: