Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 07, 2005

Friday Random Ten

The you'd better come to the Coffee House tonight for the food pantry benefit where I am playing the music of Pink Floyd along with several other highly talented folk and acoustic performers or I will come over to your house and beat you with a stick Edition

1. "Stay (Wasting Time)" Dave Matthews Band from Before These Crowded Streets
2. "The Weather" Richard Shindell from Reunion Hill
3. "Floating Bridge" Eric Clapton from Another Ticket
4. "Montpelier" Girlyman from Remember Who I Am
5. "I Told Him That My Dog Wouldn't Run" Patty Larkin from À Gogo
6. "Only One Shoe" Carrie Newcomer from An Angel at My Shoulder
7. "What's He Building" Tom Waits from Mule Variations
8. "Comin' Around" Steve Earle from The Revolution Starts Now
9. "Desolation Row" Bill Camplin from Bob Dylan Project One
10. "Freedom Rider" Traffic from Feelin' Alright: The Best Of

No comments: