Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 28, 2004


Oops!

I've said before that I'm not really sure how many hits I've had since I started this blog last May, as GoStats has lost my info not once but twice (the current count is from some time in early January).

But I was still planning to say something nice about whoever it was who turned the counter down there at the bottom right over to 10,000. But, as luck would have it, it was me.

Sorry about that.

So congrats to #9,999, another poor soul (from dsl.sfldmi.ameritech.net) doing a Yahoo! search for Elizabeth Edwards fat. And congrats also to #10,001, a local (dsl.milwwi.ameritech.net) who has me bookmarked. Thanks all for your visits!

No comments: