Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 07, 2003

New Blog Showcase Update

For those of you keeping track over at NZ Bear's New Blog Showcase, I'm currently sitting at number 15. Better than last, I guess. Anyway, extra grateful thanks to those who've linked to me: Shell at Across the Atlantic, Chrsitopher Genovese at Signal + Noise (scroll down to June 6th, the links aren't working), and The Tough Democrat, artfully hidden in his/her "Weekly Presidential Candidate Rundown, II" from June 2.

There's still time to link to me if you haven't yet!

UPDATE UPDATE: Still number fifteen, but check out Tiger: Raggin' and Rantin'. He's got every single entry in the contest reviewed and rated. Guess who's taking best of show? Hint: IT'S ME! I know I still won't land the Bear's prize, but one vote for best of show is better than none. Plus, Tiger earns extra points for spotting the typo.

[View/Post Comments]

No comments: