Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Recalls, etc.

by folkbum

Today is the last day of recalls in Wisconsin, at least for the foreseeable future. There's still time to support Wirch and Holperin if you haven't yet.

And then I can finally retire the "2011 Elections" tag from this blog, which has had a remarkably long shelf-life.

Realted, I: A recent This American Life covered the recalls, and did it very well. Listen here; it's the first segment after the introduction.

Related, II: I will be on WISN, channel 12, in their evening news (haven't done the interview yet, so I assume it's evening news). Tune it and gasp in awe at my face made for blogging! Interview cancelled. It may happen tomorrow, though--stay tuned!

No comments: