Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Welcome, MKE online voters!

(I'm leaving this post near the top for a while. Scroll down for new content.)

Thank you for taking the time to check out my humble blog before going back to vote in MKE Online's Blog of the Week contest. I am pleased to have been nominated, and hope soon to join the illustrious ranks of previous winners, like my friend Scott, my new hero Xoff, and, um, that rubber stamp lady.

To help you make up your mind, I'd like to offer you all a million dollars some handy links to a few recent "greatest hits" from here at f's r&r. For example, a while back I wrote a series on the Milwaukee Public Schools' high school redesign plan: prelude, and parts 1, 2, 3, 4. You can find some more of my recent education writing here.

Last month I went on vacation, and a fellow Metro-Milwaukeean sat in for me, and wrote, among other things, this great post recapping a town hall meeting with F. Jim Sensenbrenner. And, as long as we're talking politics, you may be interested in an explanation of the Rove/ Plame controversy for fans of "The West Wing."

Anyway, hang out a while, check out the archives, and so forth. Then go vote for me!

No comments: