Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Greetings from the Island!

Well, it seems JD is doing a fine job keeping you all busy, so I will not take up much of your time (plus I'm paying by the minute here), except to say that my batteries are indeed charging, and I'm a little freaked out by the new updates to Blogger. Certainly not expecting that while on vacation . . .

I'm purposely not keeping up with politics while away, so if anything big happens, I'll have to find out later. The advantage, of course, is that I get to keep my hair. That, and these Spanish language keyboards make it real easy to type a ñ. Tee hee!

Anyway, I am working on a project, probably for publication at Open Source Politics, while I'm away. And I will have a nice trip report for those of you anxioulsy awaiting to hear if I saw Atrios during the layover in Philly (short answer: I don't know) or wondering what the weather is like here. In the meantime, keep enjoying JD's work!

No comments: