Twitter

BlogAds

Recent Comments

Label Cloud

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain

Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 05, 2004


iTunes

My answer to a question slowly working its way around the blogoverse (I got it from Vito at Blog of a Math Teacher): Set your iTunes to random, and then list the first ten songs, no matter how embarrassing. Well, we've got a student-free work day here at school, so I have my iTunes blaring--and it's always on random--so I thought I would give today's first ten:
  1. "I Still Believe in My Friends," The Nields

  2. "Crazy Dreams," Lucy Kaplansky

  3. "All My Heroes Were Junkies," Ellis Paul

  4. "Typical Situation," Dave Matthews Band

  5. "The Way I Am," The Common Faces

  6. "Iowa," Dar Williams

  7. "Ordinary Man," Kate McDonnell

  8. "I'm Not Down," Jon Svetkey

  9. "Margy Nairs Her Forearms," Ratsy

  10. "This is Cracker Soul," Cracker

UPDATE: One of my three faithful readers, Grubi, says it should be 20, not 10. See the comments for 11-20.

No comments: